Snorkelling is the easiest & most popular way to experience the magic of the underwater world. Whether you are a nervous first time snorkeller or a returning guest, HABA Dive’s friendly & professional crew are there to ensure you get the most out of your day.
- Educational tuition and safety briefing.
- Hands-on in-water assistance for beginners.
- Experienced snorkellers are not restricted and are free to explore.
- Highest quality equipment.
- Optical masks.
- Flotation devices.
- Stinger/wetsuits seasonally.
- Informative Reef Brief followed by a Guided Snorkel Tour conducted by a qualified Marine Biologist.
- Our exclusive moorings provide close proximity to the reef which means easy access for snorkellers.
The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park at a length of over 2,300km long and covering an area of 345,400 square kilometres is the largest marine park in the world. It is one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world and is home to thousands of plants and animals. The Great Barrier Reef is made up of a combination of islands, sand cays and reef systems. The reef we see today is about 10,000 years old, and continues to grow very slowly. It is also on the World Heritage list since 1981 which recognizes its significance to the world community, and is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.